Panoramic views of unparalleled beauty highlight this 5+ acre estate on Bayou Lagrange just 20 minutes from the world famous sugar-white sands and emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Inside the spacious floor plan creates a feeling of size and comfort. From the Great Room, your view is framed by oak, hickory, and cypress enhancing the serenity of Bayou Lagrange while creating the feel of "Old Florida." A stone (gas) Fireplace adds the perfect warmth and charm to this that makes large gatherings special. The kitchen, with custom cabinets, granite counters, center island Jennair gas cooktop with downdraft fan, and walk-in pantry makes the "chef of the family" bristle with pride. The large master bedroom overlooks the Bayou and has a large master bathroom with double walk-in
Stephan Mihacevich of Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate,Destin
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of The Emerald Coast,
Vol. 25, Issue 05, Page 33.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Cooktop Range, Jenn-Aire Range
- Garage: Garage(s)
- Patio: Covered Patio, Open Porch
- Porch/Deck: Open Porch
- Fireplace: Exterior Fireplace
- Interior Construction: Smoke Detector(s)
- Boat Facilities: Boat Dockage, Boat Parking
- Sewer Utilities: Public Sewer
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Waterfront: Bayou Front, Waterfront
- Dining Room: 13X12
- Kitchen: 12X15
- Breakfast Room: 10X12
- Family Room: 23X17
- Master Bedroom: 15X19
- Office / Library / Den: 8X12